Terms & Conditions
In situations where you are not allowed entrance to a venue from a third party (i.e. Club) for reasons not specified on the tour you can be refunded up to 50% of the amount paid for the tour, or 100% of the purchase price towards the purchase of an additional future identical tour. Denial of entrance refund does not include reasons of intoxication NOR DRESS CODE (including, but not limited to, any clothing piece not admitted by the club such as head wear, footwear, jewelry, sports attire and extravagant fashion choices, example, ripped jeans). Which is up to the discretion of the security manager of the clubs or bars.
- All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. Lisbon PubCrawl will do its best to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues within Lisbon. However, Lisbon PubCrawl events cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such, Lisbon PubCrawl events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk;
- Lisbon PubCrawl events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. The Lisbon Pub Crawl urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death;
- All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in Lisbon PubCrawl events and must inform Lisbon PubCrawl of the full nature of their condition before participating;
- All Lisbon PubCrawl participants must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licences, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification;
- All tickets must be purchased before you may participate in Lisbon PubCrawl events. Tickets purchased from distributors (hostels, accommodation providers, online sales, etc.) will be redeemed for a wristband and a ticket at the starting point;
- You may not change or cancel tickets after purchase with any distributor. Direct sales made with The Lisbon Pub Crawl or another ticket provided at Lisbon PubCrawl’s discretion;
- Lisbon PubCrawl reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, Lisbon PubCrawl will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate
- Lisbon PubCrawl reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, Lisbon PubCrawl will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes;
- Lisbon PubCrawl accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, Lisbon PubCrawl will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result;
- The participant agrees to indemnify Lisbon PubCrawl (its employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc.) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility
- All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by Lisbon PubCrawl reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. Lisbon PubCrawl accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event;
- Lisbon PubCrawl holds the right to use photos, images, videos and quotes of participants as promotional material in Lisbon PubCrawl's website, posters, flyers and facebook page.
- Until 2 working days prior the tour - we can change the date of the ticket free of charge. Cancelations are not allowed. For any ticket not used after the pub crawl date or prior the 2 working days notice, there aren't any changes available.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
We work very hard to make sure that all our tours run as scheduled and reach the highest level of customer satisfaction. If a tour is cancelled, and it is the fault of Discover Lisbon or any of the freelance guides we work with, we will fully refund your reservation and offer up to 100% of the value of the original reservation price as credit towards the purchase of another tour as compensation. This offer cannot be used in any other way and will not be cashed in or given to a third party. In the situation you are not be able to attend your tour and need to cancel a tour booking letting us know at least 24 hours before your tour, we will cancel your ticket and credit you 50% of the purchase price towards the purchase of an additional future tour. We have a no refund policy, unless we are at fault for the cancellation of your tour.
ACTS OF GOD OR TERRORISM
We may not be held responsible should we be unable to offer a tour due to Acts of God, (tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic dust clouds, extreme weather, etc.).